Thursday, August 19, 2010

NEWBIE of The Moment

This is my first blog and I am completely new to this so advice, ideas, and critique are all very welcome in the comments.  Anyhow, I decided to start this blog based on a notebook I've been maintaining for about a year now that my friend found the other day while looking around in my room and absolutely loooveeddd. This notebook was simply the place where I kept track of current trends in fashion and beauty with the occasional sprinkling of trends in random stuff. I also had tips to myself on how to include some runway style into my everyday life and ideas I had thought of that I wanted to incorporate to my own personal style. So now I'm going to give my little notebook a break and continue what I started on this blog, so if this also interests anybody else they can use it too. So helllllooo world, hope you'll love whats coming!

xxx,
Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment